On this page: Renewing members | New members | Login for current members | Instructions for new junior players | 2012 membership fee refund policy | Questions?
Here is registration info for the 2012-2013 season.
Beach series registration now available
The upcoming Beach Series brochures with registration forms are now available:
Registration also can be completed online for these events:
Gulf Shores hosts national May 5 Beach High Performance tryouts
The Gulf Coast Region of USA Volleyball is proud to host Beach High Performance (BHP) Tryouts for U.S. athletes striving to participate in the various USA Beach Junior National Team and High Performance programs. Tryouts are open to U.S. citizens ages 12 to 25 who were born between 1988 and 2001.
Each tryout will include 3-4 hours of beach time where athletes strive to be selected for the USA Junior Beach National Training Teams (Junior A1), USA High Performance Teams (Junior A2), USA High Performance Camps (Junior A3 and A4), or Senior A2 Teams.
General info about national beach HP tryouts | Register for May 5 beach HP tryouts in Gulf Shores | Flier (PDF) about May 5 beach HP tryouts in Gulf Shores
The Gulf Coast Region accepts membership payment by credit card only - Visa, and MasterCard credit cards are acceptable forms of payment.
Note: All member categories for the 2012-2013 membership season are non-refundable.
To participate in tryouts for any Indoor Club program, you must be a Regular Junior Member. Therefore when you register for your 2012-2013 season, select only the Regular Junior Member at a cost of $75. Membership in the Gulf Coast Region does not guarantee that any one registered member will be selected into an affiliated club in the Gulf Coast Region. It does, however, provide the member with the membership necessary to participate in tryouts and any club events if chosen for that club.
The Gulf Coast Region offers an online registration system for becoming a member:
If you were a player, coach, club director, chaperone or official for
the 2011-12 season (last season):
This link will generate a username and password dialog box for you to input your information to begin your membership renewal with USA Volleyball and the Gulf Coast Region.
If you are a new player, coach, club director, chaperone or official for the 2012-13 season (this season):
You need to
register with USA Volleyball and the Gulf Coast Region. A new member is a
person who did not play, coach or officiate during the 2011-12 season.
Login for current members
If you know your user name and password:
Instructions for new junior players
These instructions are for new junior players (not a member in the 2011-12 season) only.
If you were a member of a region other than the Gulf Coast Region last season, contact the Gulf Coast Region to transfer your membership prior to going online to register. Send your name, date of birth, cell phone number and address to email@example.com.
- Begin your online registration here. The "Member Information" page will appear.
- Fill out all fields on this page. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- When you have filled out all the required fields, click the “Continue” button. The "Membership Options" page appears.
- Choose your "CLUB NAME" or "UNDECIDED" as a club name. (Once you have been selected for a club, you will be allowed to go back into the system and select your club.)
- Select “Junior Membership” as your membership type.
- Complete all fields in the “Parent/Guardian Information” section.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. A confirmation page appears.
- If something needs to be corrected, click the “Edit” button next to the section to be corrected. If all the information is correct, go to the bottom of the page and check “I Agree”.
- Parent or guardian must check all three agreement boxes and add his/her driver's license number. This electronic signature serves as your agreement with USA Volleyball.
- Click the "Confirm" button. A pop-up box appears: “Are you sure you want to submit your application”.
- Click OK. A confirmation appears, stating “Your membership APPLICATION has been successfully submitted”. Print this page for your records.
- Click “OK” to continue. At the bottom of the page there will be a “Waiver & Release of Liability” form. Click on this form and at the top of the page “Click here to Print” instruction.
- Once you have a printout of the “Waiver & Release of Liability” form, you and your parent/guardian must sign and date the form.
- Payment submission page appears, select the credit card to be used (Visa or Master Card), acknowledge the amount to be paid and follow the prompts. This is a secured site for card use.
- You will also need to print and complete the “Player Medical History Form”.
- Player Medical Form must be completed, signed, notarized and submitted to the junior club director. If requested you can also turn in a copy of the Confirmation page to your junior club director so he or she knows your registration is complete. Please keep copies of all forms for your records.
- You will receive via email an “Application Confirmation” stating the following:
- Membership Type: Regular Junior Membership.
- Status: Paid
- Membership Dates: 9/1/2012 – 8/31/2013.
- Region: Gulf Coast Region.
- Membership Card with USA Volleyball Number.
- Print your membership card and carry it with you to ALL region events, which includes practices and all events your club may host.
- If you need to update any of your personal information, log in here to access your existing member account, then click “My Information” and change your information.
2012 membership fee refund policy
(Sept. 2, 2011) - Please note: The Gulf Coast Region will no longer offer membership fee refunds. Please take care when registering to ensure that you are selecting the appropriate membership category.
If you have questions or difficulties, contact the Gulf Coast Region at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2004-2013 Gulf Coast Regional Volleyball Association, Inc. All rights reserved.